[wisehat] Hello! This is a Freelist Test

  • From: "Chris Hunt" <online@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisehat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:25:15 +0900

Hello Alison, Angela, Hideko, Paul, Sally and myself,

I've just added your name to the Wise Hat mailing list - except for Paul who
added himself!

If I understand the settings this should be the first email you receive telling
you that you are on the list - though Paul might have received something.

Please let me know if you've received any other information. Also please try
emailing something to wisehat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx That should come to me but it won't
go on the list.

I'm going to use this list to send out Wise Hat News - hopefully in the next
few days!

Thanks for your help,