[wisehat] Correction

  • From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisehat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:29:51 +0900

Hello again,

You should just have received a message from 'Chris' saying that you shouldn't
receive the message...

That post went to me as moderator and I allowed it to go through. The question
is - how should I proceed with this list. Here are two options:

1) People cannot post to this list. If they try to do so they receive an auto
reply inviting them to submit their message to me at another email address.

2) People can post to the list but the message comes through to me for approval
first - a moderated list.

Any thoughts?

Please note that you can reply automatically to this list now as I have changed
the setting for you. This has to be done manually so I need to make a decision
before setting up the list.

Chris