[wisb] various photos from summer, fall, and winter

  • From: tom prestby <jjprestby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:58:28 -0600

I finally had the chance (thanks mainly to the snowy holiday on Monday) to edit
my bird photos dating all the way back to summer. You can view all of them by
paging around on my website but here are my favorites in chronological order.
Enjoy!

Yellow-breasted Chat at Brooklyn WLA
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939254

An American Coot feeding young at Horicon
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939364

One of the Horicon Black-necked Stilts
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939565

Cooperative adult Lesser Black-backed Gull at North Point in Milwaukee
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939712
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939715
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939719

Baird's Sandpiper at North Point in Milwaukee
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939572

A Franklin's Gull and Ring-billed Gull in a spat during Jaegerfest at Wisconsin
Point
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939721

Male Canvasback at Lake Tomah
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/131939372