[wisb] Re: tiny eggs id help needed/Response from Kent Hall

I have bc chickadees nesting on my patio in a rusted out water pump. I can
vouch for the use of mossy materials, like carpet fuzz, in their nests!
Claudia Giamati

Chippewa Falls(mailing address)

Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards