[wisb] red-bellied juvi in Pewaukee, WI

Hi,

Just thought I would share some good Karma.

I've had red-bellied woodpeckers in the back yard as regulars for a few
years now, but today is the first time they showed me a kid. I got a quick
shot off just before they were spooked:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4702710715_ba90699978_b.jpg

I'm glad little things can make my day. I feel like a new dad again!

Regards,

John Stuckert
Pewaukee, WI

P.S. Thanks to the efforts of Bob Tamm, I have meeting with the manager of
Minooka Park in Waukesha today to re-establish a working bluebird trail in
the park! Thanks Bob! It should be noted that if not for the work of Harry
Auchter in this park, this opportunity would not exist.
Thank you Harry where ever you are.