[wisb] Re: off topic -aurora alert

This reminds me of my coolest (and probably only) experience with
auroras...sitting on a boat dock at night on a lake in Walworth County (Green
Lake in the Lauderdale Lakes chain) in the 1970s. I remember beer, and family,
and friends, and the northern lights displaying in the night sky...

Bernie Sloan
Milwaukee