[wisb]

  • From: thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:43:18 -0400

Stopped off at Bradford Beach this morning before work.  Hundreds of
Bonaparte's Gulls were on shore and in the water.  It was enjoyable to watch
the flurry of activity as they took off and landed when spooked by a guy with
his dog.

I also stopped at Lake Park, but didn;'t see anything out of the ordinary.

I finished hte quick morning vist with a stop at the Veteran's Park Lagoon.
Sparrows and Red-einged Blackbirds were most notable.  I did see a pair of
goldfinches.  The highlight of the morning was the four Ruddy Ducks on the
lagoon.  Two were more brightly colored than most of the other paler gray-ish
ones I've seen this week.  One in particuilar was bright brown, black, and
white with a blue bill.  Very nice.

Regards,
Tom Wright
Wales