[wisb] (no subject)

  • From: Johnnymack <mackj01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:40:45 -0600

I would like to add to Alan's post on Bakken's pond.  I am glad that
Alan saw two small white geese as I have seen these one at a time
over the last week or so and first Thought ooo! way small, then the
next sighting I thought,I guess that should be a lesser snow goose
and not a Ross's  and today I though it was hardly bigger than a
Mallard.  I am very glad you saw both.  Also one of the trumpeters
has a yellowish greenish neck tag which I just cannot read even with
my scope at that distance, maybe if it gets colder the extra ice will
force them closer to shore and I can get better view.

John Mack , Spring Green