[wisb] leucistic Robin in Grant Park...your thoughts

Betsy Abert asked me to post this Robin seen near the Grant Park golf
course clubhouse. I feel it is leucistic but could you argue partial
albinism?

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/stevenlubahn/?action=view&current=robin3.jpg

Steve, This robin is hanging out at the Grant Park golf course.  We
watched it from inside a week ago during our annual fundraiser, and I
saw it yesterday hauling nesting materials.  My question: is it
leucistic (sp?) or partial albanistic?  The eye looks dark to me, though
the pics aren't that clear, having been shot through a window and screen.

Steven Lubahn
Milwaukee