[wisb] Re: larva in seed

  • From: "Bettie R. Harriman" <bettie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amoretti@xxxxxxxxx,"'Wisconsin Bird net'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:39:27 -0500

I have had these moths in my kitchen in the past.  My solution is to
store ALL my grain products in my freezer or frig.  Never on a shelf
- you can not seal the package well enough once it is opened to keep
them from getting into it.  Once I removed everything they could eat
from my kitchen, they disappeared.

Bettie Harriman
Oshkosh