[wisb] eBird Change to Mapping Sightings

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:08:12 -0500

Am I wrong, but mapping tools on eBird have been changed making
generation of observation stick-pins by date and location nearly
impossible?  Anyone else try the new version of eBird to sort and map
sightings?  If you have and succeeded  (for instance Northern Shrikes
for October 2011 pinpointed) let me know.

Joe Schaufenbuel
Stevens Point,
Portage Co., WI