[wisb] blackbirds in the fog

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisb" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:47:02 -0600

While I was just south of Stoughton this morning. I came across 2 mixed flocks
of  blackbirds. Mostly male birds with a few rustys, cowbirds, grackles,
redwingeds and starlings. In the fog I was trying to make the rusty's into
Brewer's. I can't hear them anymore, but the bill movement  was doing the rusty
call.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.