[wisb] Re: bird predictions

  • From: "Mike Duchek" <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 06:48:06 -0500

Sorry meant just to reply to Greg but OK.  Last night same thing for me.
Sunday I had palm warblers everywhere, sometimes 3 in one tree, last night
not a single one.  Only warblers I had were one remaining YR and a FOY
common yellowthroat.  I did, however, have lots of gnatcatchers, also FOY I
think.  Maybe check Retzer tonight if I get a chance...

-Mike Duchek, Waukesha, WI