[wisb] Y-r warbkers in Milw Co

  • From: "Marilyn Bontly" <mbontly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 11:48:17 -0600

Norma Zehner and I found 4 yellow-rumped warblers at Kletzsch Park today.
We parked in the lower parking area and walked from the soccer field to the
river.  They were found just as we got into the brushy area from the grass,
feeding on the ground and in a buckthorn; one sallied out for an insect.
Otherwise just the standard birds in the park.

Marilyn Bontly, Bayside