[wisb] Yard birds

Had a small movement in my yard this morning.  It included several
Black-throated Green Warblers, single Magnolia, Tennessee and Orange-
cr Warblers, single Swainson's, Gray-cheeked and Hermit Thrushes.
Several flocks of Canada Geese flew over heading south.  One had a
Cackling Goose in it.
So far no sparrows in the yard.  Strange considering we are in the
last week of the month.

The strong front coming over the next several days should really move
things southward.
Daryl Tessen
Appleton, WI