[wisb] Yard: White Throat and Clay Colored: SE Mke Co.

Early surprise coming eye to eye with a white  throated sparrow this
afternoon as I was passing a large yew in the  yard.   I pished for a moment
and
the WTSP responded, enough to let me  see its full body.  Then, as I walked
away quietly, I caught the light buzz  of another sparrow over in another
shrub.  It continued to call, which was  helpful, so that I could come inside
immediately to confirm it in the audio  library of the breeding bird atlas.
It was, I believe, a clay  colored sparrow.  Lots of hummer activity still,
and yesterday, an oriole  stopped by the hummer feeder.  The earliest White
throat I have noted in  the last five years, was over seven days from now.
So, this is an early  bird!   Also, a ufo flycatcher.  The eye ring wasn't
pronounced,  and it was small, like a Least, but more yellow than what I
expect from a  Least.  It started atop the chokecherry, then was scared into
the dogwood,  so I missed the details.  Any thoughts?

Betsy Abert, So.  Milwaukee