[wisb] Wisconsin Point Warbler Movement This Morning

       This morning at Wisconsin Point there was a nice wave of warblers and
vireos moving thru.  Nothing rare but yesterday evening I had only one warbler
there covering the same area.   There were also numerous Rose-breasted
Grosbeaks, Flickers, Eastern Kingbirds, and Ruby-throated Hummingbirds coming
thru.   I believe the thunderstorms from last night, up in the Lake Superior
area from a weak cold front brought in this wave of migrants.
       One piece of potentially not so good news, was a lot of big trucks
tearing up a large portion of the vegetation, behind the frontage trees, on the
north-west corner of where Moccasin Road intersects the road going to the
Wisconsin Point. That spot is where Lu Ann and I saw our first Pine Grosbeaks a
decade ago in early Winter. Anyone knows what going on in that location?  You
can backchannel me with the answer.
        Good Birding,
        Bob Matyas
        Franklin, WI.