[wisb] White-Faced Ibis near Green Bay

  • From: Team Kramer <eakbirdink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:17:18 -0500

We got to the Piechek Wetland Reserve at 12:00 and stayed for 2 hrs. Found
the Ibis right away... very close to the road. Also of interest: 2 American
Wigeons, 4 Green-Winged Teal, 4-5 Ruddy Ducks, and 2 Common Mergansers. Did
not see any Yellow Legs... only other shore birds were 2 Killdeer. Very
beautiful bird. If anyone is having second thoughts on going, we would
recommend you go! : )
Isaac and Elliot Kramer, Appleton, Outagamie