[wisb] White-Faced Ibis near Green Bay

We got to the Piechek Wetland Reserve at 12:00 and stayed for 2 hrs. Found
the Ibis right away... very close to the road. Also of interest: 2 American
Wigeons, 4 Green-Winged Teal, 4-5 Ruddy Ducks, and 2 Common Mergansers. Did
not see any Yellow Legs... only other shore birds were 2 Killdeer. Very
beautiful bird. If anyone is having second thoughts on going, we would
recommend you go! : )
Isaac and Elliot Kramer, Appleton, Outagamie