[wisb] Re: What brings your birding to a screeching halt?

  • From: claudia giamati <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:04:21 -0700 (PDT)

Driving off the road(kidding), weird people watching me watch birds, ticks and
bears, but i'll return to birding after dealing with bothbest,
Claudia Giamati

Chippewa Falls(mailing address)

Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards