[wisb] Re: What brings your birding to a screeching halt?

  • From: Rob Pendergast <rob121092@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:30:47 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Pendergast <rob121092@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [wisb] Re: What brings your birding to a screeching halt?
To: bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx

Gas prices sometimes play a factor in my birding but, not all the time.
Biking can solve that problem easily.

Work is defiantly a conflict at times along with family activities as well.

Extreme heat and cold also play a role in my birding time, heavy
precipitation doesn't help either.

Bugs can be somewhat unbearable but, it all depends on the location (i.e.
the Mead Wildlife Area can be aweful sometimes)

Bigfoot can pose a problem for owling and nightjars ;-) (thought I would add
a little humor in there)

Rob Pendergast
Plover, Portage County, Wisconsin