[wisb] Warnimont Park

  • From: "cathy dermody" <cdermody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wisconsin Birding Network'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:49:57 -0500

This will be brief because I don't know how long the grandkids will be good!

Warnimont Park was SPECTACILAR this morning!  I don't think I've ever before
seen more than one BLACK-THROATED BLUE WARBLER

 at a time.  Today there were waves of them!  At one time I was seeing three
males on one tree!

Also seen:  American Redstart, Palm, Ovenbird, Louisiana Waterthrush,
Chestnut-sided, Black-throated Green, Magnolia, Wilson, Nashville, Pine,
Bay-breasted, Black and White, YELLOW-THROATED VIREO, Wood Thrush, Eastern
Phoebe, Lots and lots more, but the kids are starting to get noisy so I
better go!

Cathy Dermody, St. Francis, Southeastern Milwaukee County