[wisb] Warbling away - Marinette/Oconto Cos.

  • From: <jmotquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:34:06 +0000

After completing my Kirtland warbler routes, I headed to the Nicolet National
Forest for more warblers (and whatever else was around).  The heat and the
abundant people made things slower than normal, but I did have success.  Most
species were audio identification only.  With heat exhaustion setting in, I was
only able to listen from the road.

Connecticut (two on KIWA routes)
Black & white
Blackburnian