[wisb] Warbling Vireo, St. Nazianz

  • From: <rcd2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:12:22 -0400

While on my morning walk around Lake Oschwald, I first heard and then watched
sing a Warbling Vireo.  As this vireo has nested in this exact same location
the last 5 years, I am thinking it is on territory.  There were numerous good
finds this morning.  Among them a Great Egret and a group of 5 Broad-winged
Hawks circling overhead.

   -- Bob Domagalski, St. Nazianz