[wisb] WSO Totals

  • From: <rcd2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 8:36:05 -0500

The WSO is again looking for the state totals of birders for inclusion in The
Badger Birder.  Such totals came be sent to me by replying to this email.  The
deadline for sending totals is March 15, 2012.  The totals we are looking for
are the following --

1.  2011 Wisconsin Year Total (threshold 200)
2.  Wisconsin State Life Total (threshold 200)
3.  Wisconsin County Life Total (threshold 125) -- for each of Wisconsin's 72
counties, one can enter any county with a life total of 125 or more
4.  2011 BIGBY [Big Green Year] (threshold 100) -- this is the total number of
species one found from one location without the use of motorized transportation
(might birders include the county from which this total was obtained)
5.  ABA Area Life Total (threshold 400) -- basically this is the number of
species one has found in North America north of Mexico (and excluding the
Caribbean) -- we try to keep this particular list just for birders who have a
connection to Wisconsin

   -- Bob Domagalski, St. Nazianz