[wisb] WSO Convention = photos

  • From: Pat Ready <pready@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:27:52 -0500

It was another fun adventure with birders from around the state. The
organizers did a fantastic job.
Altho my van suffered from dust and tick overload!
Here is a link to a few of my photos from there:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Readyworks2/WSO09SirenWI#
I didn't carry my big camera along on walks so some of these were
taken with my 15X Sony P&S.
The adult Swainson's Hawk is in the very beginning.

Enjoy!

Pat Ready
Stoughton,
Dane Co