[wisb] Visiting birder seeks shorebird info

I was contacted by Peter Ross, a Virginia birder who will be in
Milwaukee on business in a couple of weeks.  He's hoping to get in some
birding (primarily shorebirds) for a few hours on Sat. Aug 14.  He's
currently leaning towards going to Horicon, but I offered to post his
RFI in case anyone has ideas about areas closer to Milwaukee (Vernon
Marsh, maybe?  How's the CGI these days?)  Anyway, I gave him a bit of
info about Horicon, but if anyone else has ideas, you can email him:

psrossmd@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Peter Fissel
Madison WI