[wisb] Vermilion Flycatcher this morning on Stebbinsville and Wallin Rd Rock County, some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 17:00:04 -0600

Greetings,

I decided to make another run out to get a better look at the Vermilion
Flycatcher this morning on Stebbinsville and Wallin Rd in Rock County. Many
birders were present after some time had passed, I would say at least 20.
We waited for a second showing of the bird after Daryl C spotted it way
back on the north side of the pond earlier. From what I understand a gal
birder, not sure of the name and would like to give credit who her spotted
the bird in closer up on the western edge of the pond, thank you. We all
had great looks at the time, and that was about 10:00 am. Next it flew into
the middle of the front edge, south end, thicker brush and wooded area
close to the road. It was nice to meet some new birders and some old when
waiting for the bird to appear. It was a great time. I did manage to get a
few images to share.

Link to some of today?s images:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/VermilionFlycatcherStebbinsvilleAndWallinRdInRockCountyMuskratLake1172011