[wisb] UW Arboretum Warbler this a.m. postponed to next Tues.

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:23:55 -0500

I just heard from Levi Wood that John Feith decided to postpone the
scheduled Warbler Walk at the UW Arboretum this morning until next
Tuesday (May 18) - with any luck, conditions will be better for birding
(and maybe they'll get some of the late warblers like Connecticut...)

The walk at Turville Point (aka Olin-Turville Park) tomorrow (Weds.) at
6:00 a.m. is still on - join Quentin Yoerger and me to see what we can
find.  We'll meet at the south parking lot off John Nolen Dr., across
from the Alliant Center in Madison.

Peter Fissel
Madison, Dane Co.