[wisb] UP MI photos

  • From: Seth Cutright <ferruginous.hawk82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tom Prestby <jjprestby@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 18:10:14 -0400

Hello All.

This Fall on my way to South-East MI stopped at Whitefish Point to see
Tom Prestby, who is doing the waterbird count this Fall.  Anyways got
around to posting photos from Whitefish Point and that area onto
flicker.  You can check out any of these links if you would like to.

If you would like to check out my UP photos you can go to this link.

UP Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36243894@N04/sets/72157622460388394/

or slide show:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36243894@N04/sets/72157622460388394/show/

If you want to see all of the photos you can click on slide show.
Upper right area....  Or else click on any photos you want to see
larger.
If you click on one photo at a time, you can then click on the area
that says, all sizes, above the photo, and that will make the photo
larger.

Or ones l like best:

Sanderling:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36243894@N04/3956077917/sizes/o/in/set-72157622460388394/