[wisb] Thanks for the help! Confirmed Tundra Swan

  • From: Zachary Sutton <zaksutton2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:03:35 -0600

A little while ago I posted about a bird I saw at Lower Phantom Lake in
Mukwonago while looking for the Ross's Goose.  I thought it to be a Tundra
Swan and everyone agreed that it was indeed a Tundra and that was a lifer
for me!  Thank you to everyone for offering your opinions and expertise!
Zak Sutton
Waukesha