[wisb] Tech question- no sightings

  • From: David Flores <flores.david84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wis birdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 07:35:11 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone out there use yahoo mail and a smart phone?
I am unable to text anything other than gobbly gook from the phone and am
looking for advice, as we are on the cusp of warblering.
Nothing shows on the yahoo info boards and my spint store was of no help.
Please back channel me.
Thanks
David Flores
S.Milwaukee

"Many photographers think they are photographing nature, when they are only
caricaturing her" Ralph Waldo Emerson