[wisb] Stoughton, Dane Co Ross's Goose there at 3:30pm

  • From: Jesse Ellis <calocitta8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:44:47 -0500

Wisb-
I got down for a look at the juvenile Ross's Goose that's been plaguing
Stoughton of late. There it was, at the pond near Milwaukee and Van
Buren/138 S. It was grazing on the bank, and to my eye looked like it was
lame in one leg, doing a little half-step with its left leg. Perhaps it'll
stay awhile because of that.

Jesse

--
Jesse Ellis