[wisb] Re: Sora Rail and two chicks *photos*, Sheridan Park, Milwaukee County

  • From: Jennifer <birdspazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:50:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,
Here is a link to my blog and photos about/of the Sora Rail and chicks.

Thank you and have a good evening.

http://www.welovebirds.org/profiles/blogs/sora-rail-and-chicks?xg_source¬tivity

Jennifer Ambrose
Milwaukee Country

From: jlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wisb] Out-of-Office Reply
To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011, 5:08 AM

I will be out of the office between 6/25-7/4. Messages will be checked, when I
return on Tuesday 7/5. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Karen
Stubenvoll (board chair) at kstubenvoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Janelle Long

Janelle Long