[wisb] Snowy Owls in Milwaukee

  • From: Patrick Dean <pdean2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:01:07 -0600

Hello all -
I'm new to the list and this is my 1st post ...if I'm not doing it correctly,
please let me know.

I've been sleuthing the Milwaukee lakefront for the past month in search of the
snowy owls. Have had success 3 times, including yesterday.
I've posted the images at my site www.patrickdean.com ... just click on the
"Image Galleries" link on the top of the page.
These were all shot near the Coast Guard Station south of Jones Island. It's
been a pleasure meeting some of you in person;
thanks especially to birders Dale and Bruce for setting me atop their 8 foot
ladder so I could better catch the snowy over the fence yesterday at sunset.

Patrick Dean Photography
Weddings. Portraits. Fine Art Gallery.
www.patrickdean.com
pdean2@xxxxxxxxx