[wisb] Small white goose at Nine Springs - Madison, Dane County

Hello-

This afternoon I went out to Nine Springs near Madison to see if there
were any shorebirds. No shorebirds, but I did find a small white
goose. It appears to be potentially be a hybrid between Ross' and Snow
from what I could see. A picture is posted here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bucephalabirder/6163609827/in/photostream

Comments and feedback are welcome on it's lineage.

Other birds out there were: Blue- and Green-winged Teal, Northern
Shovelers, Wood Duck, Pied-billed Grebe, lots of Mallards and Canada
Geese, a couple Sandhill Cranes and my first Yellow-rumpeds for the
fall.

Good birding!

Max Henschell
Madison, WI