[wisb] Sheridan Park, Milwaukee warblers

  • From: steven lubahn <stevenlubahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:45:43 -0500

Quite active along the bluff just east of the pond. What I'm now calling,
'Townsend's Point' in honor of Bill Cowart.
Bill called me up one fall October morning eager to go out in search of a
rarity. We made Sheridan Park out first stop.
I recall in the car, Bill mentioned in great irritation how he rarely finds
anything good in fall. Ten minutes later, we were looking at a Townsend's
Warbler below our feet.

Sheridan Drive (Milwaukee Co), Milwaukee, US-WI
Sep 11, 2011 8:30 AM - 10:10 AM
Protocol: Stationary
28 species

Canada Goose  9