[wisb] Sheridan Park FOYs, MKE County

  • From: Jennifer Ambrose <jenthreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birders <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:23:10 -0500

Good afternoon!
I just saw several personal FOY birds while walking south from the "warbler
bluff" in Sheridan Park in Cudahy (MKE County).
*Eastern Towhee, male
*Brown Thrasher
*White-throated Sparrow (now I will be waiting extremely impatiently to
hear them sing!)
*Northern Flicker

Other birds of note:
Several Golden-crowned Kinglets
Red-tailed hawk, perched for quite some time
Many chickadees
Many cardinals
Crows, robins, geese, etc

I am going back later this afternoon....I was walking my dog so I didn't
get to scrutinize the area, and it seemed pretty birdy!

Thanks,

--
Jennifer Ambrose
Bayview, Milwaukee County