[wisb] Sheridan Park, Cudahy -Warblers

I sat for an hour at the top of Townsend's Point in Sheridan park and enjoyed a
swell of warblers just below the bluff edge. The variety was good and the view
was great. I could barely discern some Horned Grebes way out in the lake.
Sheridan Park and drive have been consistently good this fall.

Steven Lubahn
Cudahy