[wisb] Scissor-tailed flycatcher-Kewaunee cty

  • From: <wolverines21@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:59:28 +0000

While out birding along the lakeshore today me and my dad found a juvenile
Scissor tailed Flycatcher on cty E about a 1/4 mile west of the intersection
with cty O (Delorme map pg. 68 D4) the bird was in the front yard of the
farmstead with the big turquoise garage on the south side of the road. The road
address was N5287.  Photo here
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/69260936@N04/6296256446/in/pool-980177@N22/).
Also seen today was about 20 Bonaparte's Gulls in the Kewaunee harbor. A
Northern Shrike was seen on Luxemburg road about a half mile west of Van ess
Rd. and 1 Rough-legged Hawk also on luxemburg rd.

Nick Seeger
Green Bay, WI