[wisb] SNOW - Waunakee 12/7

  • From: "pready tds.net" <pready@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 19:36:15 -0600

I found the owl in the field north of Hwy 19 and west of Schumacher
Rd. at around 10:45 today. Later after checking the Goose Pond area I
returned and the owl was still hunkered down in the field. Avoiding
the stiff west wind. I had lunch at Culvers and left around 12:30 and
it was still just sitting there. Probably 300 yards off Hwy 19. At
Goose Pond I had a nice Rough-legged hawk hunting along K and about 2
doz Tundra Swans in a field south of the pond. Saw Mark Martin 2X on
GP Rd. also.

Patrick Ready
Dane Co.