[wisb] Rufous Hummingbird? Walworth Co today, some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:26:53 -0500

I took a run out to the Lake Geneva area in Walworth Co after the post by
Lynne C. about the Rufous Hummingbird. I was there at the residence on
Maple Ridge Road for about 2.5 hours this afternoon and got some shots of
Hummingbirds. If the images I have are the same bird they found, the Rufous
Hummingbird I?m not sure. I would like some feed back on these images if
possible for the ID. When I have the exact ID of the hummingbird species, I
will post that name under each image in my album. If these images are not
of the Rufous, then it was just in hiding when I was out there.

Special thanks to Lynne C for the posting of the hummingbird and the Kings
for letting us in on their beautiful property to view and photograph these

Link to the hummingbird images:

Thanks and good birding!

Jim Edlhuber

Town of Genesee, Waukesha Co