[wisb] Robins! :D

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 21:52:20 -0600

Hey everyone,
I'm back in the country. For now..... lol
Went and checked some spots near town today. Not much around. Come to think of
it, I don't think I saw a single bird.  I did, and quite distinctly, hear a
very familiar and welcome sound though. That of a Robin. Singing. :D

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Richland County
http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swallowtailphoto

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first
material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the
composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no
more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be
again."

(From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me