[wisb] Richland County Black-billed Cuckoo

  • From: "Barbara Duerksen" <bduerksen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wisbirdn'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:05:18 -0500

This morning I had a Black-billed Cuckoo calling in the yard - started with
a rather long series of coo's and then went into the more usual
three-in-a-row coo's and went on for almost a minute.  I was hoping to see
it, thinking there's no place to hide, but I did not find it.

--Barbara Duerksen

Richland County