and understand it are the people who own it?for a little while." Willa Cather >
From: gr8fish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > Subject: [wisb]
Red-headed woodpeckers: Marquette co, etc. > Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:26:31
-0500 > > Has anyone else noted a significant upswing in red-headed woodpecker
numbers this year in the counties where they live? Here is south-east-central
Wisconsin, I have commonly seen red-headed woodpeckers and fledglings in
Marquette, Waushara, Adams and Green Lake Counties. Some years, I see only a
few while birding more often than this year. They simply seem to be in just
about every woodlot this year. > -Daryl Christensen > Marquette County > Daryl
and/or Sherry Christensen > www.muirlandbirding.com > #################### >
Network (Wisbirdn). > To UNSUBSCRIBE or SUBSCRIBE, use the Wisbirdn web
interface at: http://www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn. > To set DIGEST or
VACATION modes, use the Wisbirdn web interface at:
http://www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn. > Visit Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn. > >