[wisb] Red-headed woodpeckers: Marquette co, etc.

Has anyone else noted a significant upswing in red-headed woodpecker numbers
this year in the counties where they live? Here is south-east-central
Wisconsin, I have commonly seen red-headed woodpeckers and fledglings in
Marquette, Waushara, Adams and Green Lake Counties. Some years, I see only a
few while birding more often than this year. They simply seem to be in just
about every woodlot this year.
-Daryl Christensen
Marquette County
Daryl and/or Sherry Christensen