[wisb] Rec'd Lk Mich. stops?

  • From: John Krerowicz <dedlnr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 09:45:41 -0500

I?m planning on driving Wednesday from Kenosha to Sturgeon Bay for the WSO
convention. I?m stopping at Ledge Co. Park and Horicon along the way but was
wondering what other stops would be worthwhile.

I?m going to follow hwys. 43 and 42 to Door Co. I was considering Kohler-Andrae
(warblers), Maywood Env. Park (warblers), Cherney-Maribel Caves Co. Park
(pileateds?), Woodland Dunes Nature Center (various), Silver Lake Park
(warblers), Bruemmer Co. Park (pileated and warblers), Kewaunee Harbor (ducks,
shorebirds, etc.).

Any comments/suggestions? Thanks in advance.

John Krerowicz, Kenosha Co.

dedlnr@xxxxxxxxxxx