[wisb] Re: Rain, wind, and sun

  • From: "Kevin" <dkkearns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wisconsin birding network \(E-mail\)'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 16:40:17 -0500

Should make a retraction here I guess. Jeff Bahls, who lives right in the
area told me that he only got an inch and a half by this morning. I looked
at the precip totals for GB and forgot that they are always high, should
have gone to malisons which are closer to reality. Still almost 2 inches of
rain in the area though, but definitely not 4 inches. The low also appeared
to have slowed down some and the west winds will not end tonight as I had
predicted.

Oops!
Kevin kearns
Neenah