[wisb] Radar tonight?

As I prep for the pillow, a final look at the  radar suggests tonight is
flush with movement.  I don't know the density,  though Indiana seems thick.
Heard voices overhead as I walked tonight. Can  somebody (John I?, Kevin?)
let us know if this is accurate.  If Indiana is  pushing north over the lake
at 11pm, can we expect our western lakeshore to show  good fallout in the
morning?  I think a storm system is moving in over  western WI, but the east
should be clear until mid-day.  What say you, o  gurus of the radar?

Betzzzzzee Abert, So. Milw. SE Milw Co.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=May5509AvgfooterNO115)

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
http://www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.