[wisb] RFI wind turbines

  • From: joan schnabel/jeff falk <joanjeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:04:31 -0500

Hi,  I was doing a program awhile back and someone asked if there were
any deterrents that could be used at wind farms to keep the raptors
away.  There are none that I know of,  are there any????  or any that
people are currently trying  or have tried and don't work?   Thanks
in advance for your help.   Joan Schnabel  Fountain City