[wisb] RFI and Introduction

  • From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:20:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm new to the list, presently in California but since my daughter has just
moved to western Wisconsin I expect I'll be in the state regularly :)

I'll be in Sparta in a couple of weeks and would like to hear of good birding
locations within an hour or so of Sparta.  Rarities are not essential, I'm
looking more for typical birds (migrant or resident) I'd not normally see on
the west coast.

Doug Herr
Orangevale, Sacramento County
http://www.wildlightphoto.com